Why did it take place in the barn?

It rocks, but never moves!

Moderator: Tracy

Rika
Drover
Drover
Badges: 104
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Mike Landon Birthday 2020 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2020 Fun With Art Tier 2 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019
Lorne Greene Birthday 2019 Book cover Team 11th Anniversary 10th Anniversary Letter A
Christmas 2018 Time For A Commercial Break 4 Talk Like A Pirate 2018 September Song 2018
4th of July 2018 Pernell Birthday 2018 Turkey Hunt 2017 Thanksgiving To Remember

View all badges

Why did it take place in the barn?

Post by Rika »

Compared to all of you I am a new fan of Bonanza and I still find out something new. Maybe this is a stupid question, but I wanted to ask you about something.

I have read a lot of essays, PODs and fanfics in Library where Cartwright boys, especially in youth, deserved a trip to the barn for a "necessary talking to".
This "necessary talking to" usually takes place in the barn. Why in the barn? Why do you choose this place? (Probably I should ask why Ben chooses this place :lol ).
One of the scenes in the barn I remember is the scene between Ben and Adam from The Lady From Baltimore, but it isn't "necessary talking to".
So, why did "necessary talking to" take place in the barn? :think
"I'm never satisfied with my own work." - Pernell Roberts

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Ben's Bunkhouse”