Little Joe POD ~ 9/12-17/22 ~ Joe & Adam ~ Some Serious Moments (rerun)

POD by Sierras from 2018

We had Uncle Joe, Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo, Betty Jo and now Little Joe!

Moderator: Bejules

Sierras
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Badges: 277
Stories: 14
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe

Reader's Choice Level 46 Bonanza Ballads Level 18 Lorne Greene Birthday 2024 Valentine's Day Card
Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Reader's Choice Level 45 20,000 Posts Happy 16th Anniversary
Library Reviewer Level 2 Happy New Year 2024 Reader's Choice Level 44 Bonanza Ballads Level 17
Holiday Participation 2023 Deck The Halls Winter Memories 23/24 Christmas Bauble 2023

View all badges

Little Joe POD ~ 9/12-17/22 ~ Joe & Adam ~ Some Serious Moments (rerun)

Post by Sierras »

I'm really in a mood for some JAM. I love JAM. For the next 3 weeks I will rerun some PODs that I did a few years ago on Joe & Adam. I hope you will enjoy the next three weeks. :joe :adam

Sierras wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:41 am Joe and Adam are about 12 years apart in age, and their personalities are so very different. Still there is a deep bond of love between the brothers. Sure they have their good moments and their bad moments with each other. Yet they always have each other's backs when one of them is in trouble. There are a lot of memorable/powerful Joe and Adam moments throughout the episodes. We'll be looking at some of these during the next two weeks. The first week we'll look at some serious moments, and the second week we'll look at some fun moments. Enjoy!

Monday

"The Hanging Posse"

Joe and Adam are part of a posse that is tracking three men suspected of murdering a woman. During the story members of the posse begin to consider lynching. Joe and Adam stand together against this idea. There are scenes where the brothers discuss with each other about what is going on. There are a couple of times when Joe questions Adam about what is right and what is wrong. Adam listens and reminds Joe of what he already knows is right. There are moments when the one brother is protective of the other one. There is a scene where the scout starts to draw his gun on Adam. Instead Joe and Adam quickly draw their guns on him.

All Caps From The Gallery

If someone wants to study the relationship of Joe and Adam this is a good episode to start with.
"Like father like sons." Echoed by Little Joe in "Springtime"
"Now I know that we are only half brothers, but we are brothers." Adam in "The Hayburner"
:dg In fond memory of dougsgirl

This topic has 44 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Little Joe's Junction”