Elegy For A Hangman

Strongest Lean-To in the West!

Moderators: patina, Dori

Comstock
Drover
Drover
Badges: 41
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: All the 4, but most Hoss, Adam

Reader's Choice Level 3 St Patrick's Day Puzzlers 2024 Hidden Treasures Reader's Choice Level 2
Valentine's Day Card Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Happy 16th Anniversary Winter Memories 23/24
10th Anniversary Letter P BINGO Participant Spring 2023 BINGO X Spring 2023 BINGO Snail Spring 2023
Valentine's Day Party 2023 BINGO Participant Winter '23 BINGO L Winter '23 Happy New Year 2023

View all badges

Adam, 7 - 13. February

Post by Comstock »

Monday 7th
Was Carl Jolly Really Guilty?
20220207_192931-COLLAGE.jpg
20220207_192931-COLLAGE.jpg (86.6 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
Adam: What do you mean about hiding murderers on the Ponderosa?
Robert Jolly: You know the meaning of it, you hired Hoby Klinderman, he swore my father's life away. Judge Whittaker tied the knot around his throat and today both men find sanctuary on the Ponderosa.
Adam: Boy you know you don't seem to have anything else to do but going around and getting people all riled up. I don't know what you after, but I would suggest that you go about it sensibly. Why don't you sit down reasonably quietly and speak your mind just once. Maybe people than know what's bothering you.
Robert Jolly: Wait, I don't know maybe you are on the level. Here this is the story I sent back east...
Ben: "You boys look awful good to me". (Death At Dawn)

This topic has 51 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Adam's Lean To”