LJ POD ~ 15-21 November - LJ, Learns about guess who? [R]

We had Uncle Joe, Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo, Betty Jo and now Little Joe!

Moderator: Bejules

ansinico
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 588
Stories: 17
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe/Adam

Forum Moderator Without A Trace 11 Bonanza Ballads Level 46 Prop Fiction level 2
St Patrick's Day Puzzlers 2024 Reader's Choice Level 22 Bonanza Ballads Level 45 Lorne Greene Birthday 2024
Valentine's Day Card Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Reader's choice Level 21 Happy 16th Anniversary
Happy New Year 2024 Deck The Halls Holiday Participation 2023 Christmas Bauble 2023

View all badges

LJ POD ~ 15-21 November - LJ, Learns about guess who? [R]

Post by ansinico »

Monday, 25th November

Going to be doing two reruns this week from Aug 2012 - if interested you'll find the other one in :joe Junction.

Hi Ansi, when d'ya get back? Did you enjoy your trip?

Hi Joe, I just got off the stage. Yep, had a great time and I met someone very interesting.

You can tell me all about it on the way home.

Oh no, I can't impose...

Heck, impose what you talking about? My Pa 'n' brothers would have my hide if I left you here. Anyway, kinda like to know about this interesting someone. Ansi, you know it's a lonely, boring ride back to the ranch, it'll be good to have someone to talk to.

Well OK, if you're sure?

Sure I'm sure...now get in an' spill the beans. I reckon it's some kinda good looking fella.

Very, very good looking, so handsome...but it's uncanny Joe how much he looks like you.

Like me eh, well, I ain't never turned the milk sour, but Adam's the handsome Cartwright. I reckon I get by.

Oh you more than get by Joe. I always thought you were one in a million, but now there are two of you as alike as peas in a pod. He looks more like you than your own brothers do.

Really, that's amazing...that happened to Adam called him his dapplegonger...dipplegenger...something like that.

Doppelganger?

Yeah, that's it Doppleganger...well I'll be...he gotta a name my doppleganger?

Mmm...Charles...Charles Ingalls.

Never heard of him.

:thanks to Bejules
"You'd have died of a real bad case of slow."
"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." Michael Landon

:grimesgirl :dg
Virtual friends never log off or shut down, they are on board forever.

This topic has 50 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Little Joe's Junction”