Favorite decoration...not on the tree

This forum is to discuss everything outside of Bonanza.
debpet2
Cowboy
Cowboy
Badges: 64
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

BINGO Gutterball Summer 2019 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 Fun With Captions Level 2 BINGO After Party
BINGO Search Round-Up Game BINGO Clue Round-Up Game BINGO Gutterball Round-Up Game Saint Patrick's Day 2019
Don't Blink BINGO Search Valentine's Day BINGO Winner Valentine's Day BINGO Gutterball Valentine's
Valentine's Day 2019 Out Of The Blue 11th Anniversary Step Up 2019

View all badges

Favorite decoration...not on the tree

Post by debpet2 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm

What people have as their tree topper, angel, star or something else, and favorite Christmas tree ornaments have been discussed before. I just thought I'd ask something a little different. What is is the favorite Christmas decoration you have that isn't on your tree? Something like a wreath or a nativity scene or a special figurine?

I have a set of the three wise men that my mom made in a ceramics class. They're about a foot tall and painted in beautiful jewel like colors. They mean a lot to me, especially since mom passed away almost five years ago. I display them on top of my computer desk, framed by a pair of electric candles. So what about everybody else?

:merryx

debpet2 :adam
These users thanked the author debpet2 for the post (total 2):
dougsgirlSharry

This topic has 34 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Off Topic”