My latest "Hopeful" Dream

Strongest Lean-To in the West!

Moderators: patina, Dori

PJudith
Drover
Drover
Badges: 41
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Hoss

Break The Record Level 2 Spring Has Spring Clean Up The Kitchen Break The Record Level 1
St Patrick's Day Limerick 2020 BINGO Clue Round-Up Game 11th Anniversary Without A Trace 8
The Secret Word 2 Fun with Captions Level 1 BINGO Snail Games Edition Olympic Bronze 2018
Anniversary Puzzler Anniversary Don't Blink 10th Anniversary Letter S Anniversary Secret Word

View all badges

My latest "Hopeful" Dream

Post by PJudith »

Gosh, what a dream! I have to write this down before I forget it. For some reason, my subconscious took a trip down that road with Regina and Adam last night. I've always thought that they should have had more time together. And last night , they did!

In my dream she was still living in Ohio with both of her parents. They had a maid and they were well-to-do. It was her idea that they should move out west. In the meantime, Adam and Ben arrived in town and Adam met Regina. They started seeing each other and in the meantime, Regina kept trying to convince her parents to make the move and go west. She and Adam kept seeing each other. There was even a long "make-out" session on her couch that I doubt Mr. Darien would have approved of :no

They finally did go west. Adam and Ben went along too. It was such a long and involved dream. I'm starting to forget the details but I'm going to spend all day trying to recall them. :yes Sort of like my own personal episode.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Adam's Lean To”