Strongest Lean-To in the West!

Moderators: patina, Dori

Karol
Rancher
Rancher
Badges: 417
Stories: 3
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

St Patrick's Day Puzzlers 2024 Reader's Choice Level 42 Library Author Winter Writing Challenge 23/24
Lorne Greene Birthday 2024 Valentine's Day Card Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Bonanza Ballads Level 42
Bonanza Ballads Level 41 Reader's Choice Level 41 Happy 16th Anniversary Happy New Year 2024
Holiday Participation 2023 Winter Memories 23/24 Christmas Bauble 2023 Deck The Halls

View all badges

Adam POD May 4-10: The Musician

Post by Karol »

Monday, 4th

Hi, Boomers!

I'm doing the POD for Adam this week!
I think in these days most of us need a break from fear and sorrows. :yes
I had the same idea as littlejoenice last week to show Adam with his guitar and had already created my pictures.

But I would like to give Adam a chance for being in a different surroundings. That means I give him another backround or a great frame and I think he will feel comfortable there or with it. But his guitar is always with him, that's for sure! :wink
I hope you'll enjoy!

1.jpg
1.jpg (59.52 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
If Adam does not ultimately have the expected success with vocals and guitar playing at Dolores, it certainly does with us. Doesn't he? :wink
2.png
2.png (700.22 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
Don't worry, things usually work out if you want it enough. (Adam in "The Jackknife")
Don't dream your life - live your dream. (Tommaso Campanella)
:dg In loving memory of our friend dougsgirl!

This topic has 66 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Adam's Lean To”