Strongest Lean-To in the West!

Moderators: patina, Dori

debpet2
Cowboy
Cowboy
Badges: 68
Stories: 9
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Bonanza's 60th Anniversary September Song 2019 BINGO Spare Summer 2019 BINGO Booby Summer 2019
BINGO Gutterball Summer 2019 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 Fun With Captions Level 2 BINGO After Party
BINGO Search Round-Up Game BINGO Clue Round-Up Game BINGO Gutterball Round-Up Game Saint Patrick's Day 2019
Don't Blink BINGO Search Valentine's Day BINGO Winner Valentine's Day BINGO Gutterball Valentine's

View all badges

Adam POD May 14-19 Cool Customer Adam

Post by debpet2 »

Hi everyone! I'm excited about doing the POD this week. Because of my schedule, I will try to post each day's POD the evening before at approximately this time. I will be doing a bonus for the weekend in addition to all five weekdays.

Now, we all know that our Adam is one cool customer. This week I thought I'd like to showcase some scenes where that is especially true. :cool1
Monday, May 14
The Jackknife
January
In this scene, Adam confronts the men who are harassing Ann Grant. One of them taunts him, saying "You can't get both of us." Adam very coolly replies "No, but I CAN get YOU." And the men back down. No wonder young Jody came to hero worship him!
debpet2 :adam

This topic has 37 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Adam's Lean To”