Episode 120 - MARIE, MY LOVE

Bonanza Season 4 Episodes
Julianna
Cowboy
Cowboy
Badges: 111
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Gift of Music 2021 Thanksgiving 2021 Halloween Haiku 2021 Halloween Recipes 2021
Talk Like A Pirate 2021 September Song 2021 Creative Projects 2021 Stepping Into Character
Tried and True BINGO Participant Summer 2021 Oscar Chat 2021 Haiku Poem 2021
Curb Appeal St Patrick's Day Limerick 2021 5,000 Posts 13th Anniversary

View all badges

Re: Episode 120 - MARIE, MY LOVE

Post by Julianna »

I have to say I never cared for this episode either. I felt it a bit boring. I also did not feel the love between Ben and Marie. Yep, no chemistry. Too bad they didn’t try a real location shoot or a set somewhere that looked like New Orleans. In the scenes filmed they could have been anywhere. I do agree that Little Joe doesn’t look like his mother.
Try always to be kind. If you can do anything for someone kindness is always a good thing, that costs nothing.
:dg In memory of dougsgirl
rogell
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Badges: 3
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

100 Posts New Year's Eve Chat 2020/2021 Group Member

View all badges

Re: Episode 120 - MARIE, MY LOVE

Post by rogell »

This one is ok. I can't for the life of me see how Ben could be attracted to Marie ( aside from looks). She initially doesn't seem very nice.
Although the actress is very beautiful, she is a little too fair to be Joe's mom. She should have been darker with dark curly hair. I envision that Joe's mom would have been quadroon. That would have made some interesting 1960s tv that's for sure.

Return to “Season 4”