Episode 120 - MARIE, MY LOVE

Bonanza Season 4 Episodes
Lisal
Ranch Hand
Ranch Hand
Badges: 42
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Bonanza Ballads Level 3 Reader's Choice Level 4 1,000 Posts BINGO Snail Round-Up Game
Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion FFW 2019 GAMES BINGO After Party
Reader's Choice Level 3 Reader's Choice Level 2 Springtime 2019 FanFic Writer Badge
Oscar Chat 2019 Lorne Greene Birthday 2019 Valentine's Day 2019 Bonanza Ballads Level 2

View all badges

Re: Episode 120 - MARIE, MY LOVE

Post by Lisal » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:54 pm

I love these episode threads. I'm wondering why I never saw them before?

In a sort of unrelated question to the discussion (but relevant to Marie)... is there a chance that Mike knew the actress's name and therefore said his mother was Felicia in Rose for lotta? Could they have cast her that early? Or perhaps someone on set said she would make a good mother...
That's my family... which means the odds have changed.
- Adam in "Toy Soldier"

daisy60
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Badges: 137
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Joe/Michael

BINGO After Party Zazzle Buyer BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game
Saint Patrick's Day 2019 BINGO Search Valentine's Day Oscar Chat 2019 BINGO Gutterball Valentine's
Valentine's Day 2019 15,000 Posts Out Of The Blue Amazon Buyer
Super Bowl 2019 11th Anniversary Step Up 2019 Winter 2018/2019

View all badges

Re: Episode 120 - MARIE, MY LOVE

Post by daisy60 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:29 am

Lisal wrote:I love these episode threads. I'm wondering why I never saw them before?

In a sort of unrelated question to the discussion (but relevant to Marie)... is there a chance that Mike knew the actress's name and therefore said his mother was Felicia in Rose for lotta? Could they have cast her that early? Or perhaps someone on set said she would make a good mother...

I think the inconsistencies are just made by different writers. Evidently, the writers don't always watch the re-runs and didn't know Joe's mother was previously named Felicia. Felicia Farr was later picked to play Marie. :shrug
These users thanked the author daisy60 for the post:
Lisal

Return to “Season 4”