Episode 87 - GIFT OF WATER

Bonanza Season 3 Episodes
Julianna
Drover
Drover
Badges: 51
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion FFW 2019 Epilogue FFW 2019 Puzzlers
FFW 2019 GAMES BINGO After Party BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game
BINGO Clue Round-Up Game BINGO Gutterball Round-Up Game Springtime 2019 Saint Patrick's Day 2019
BINGO Spare Valentine's Day BINGO Search Valentine's Day BINGO Gutterball Valentine's Valentine's Day 2019

View all badges

Re: Episode 87 - GIFT OF WATER

Post by Julianna » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Adamant wrote:I. Also, Adam fibs; he says he got the idea while cleaning his gun/rifle but it was Joe cleaning his gun that provided Adam's inspiration.
:adam :hoss :joe :ben
i have noticed this happening with other situations and characters. It makes me wonder if they filmed the other scene after and then changed that scene slightly. perhaps in the original script Adam was the one cleaning his gun, but to give ML a bigger part in the story they had him clean the gun and neglected to reshoot or do a voice over on the lines.
Anyway I like this episode because all the Cartwrights work together to solve a problem. It wasn't the same ole romance senario or someone they befriend and are let down scenario etc.
Water is the most important thing on Earth for life. Plants and animals need it to survive. A very symbolic gift since in times of drought, it is worth more than money.
:yes

janet0312
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Badges: 1
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

New Member Post

View all badges

Re: Episode 87 - GIFT OF WATER

Post by janet0312 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:42 am

Another blooper is that Adam says he got the idea while he was cleaning he rifle. He actually got the idea while watching Lil Joe clean his gun.

Purnell working out strenuously. Man, what a job!
Help! I've been Adamized! Oh, no! I've been Lorne Greened too!

Return to “Season 3”