HandITV and Lancer

If you like the westerns we’re currently discussing, you may have liked other western TV shows. So why don’t we discuss them here! Post about western conventions (non Bonanza), the shows, the actors and anything you want to discuss.

Moderator: Tracy

Adamant
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 302
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam/Any PR character

Forum Moderator Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion Bonanza Ballads Level 5
Springtime 2019 Bonanza Ballads Level 4 Amazon Buyer Bonanza Ballads Level 3
Lorne Greene Birthday 2019 Valentine's Day 2019 Fun With Captions Level 3 Reader's Choice Level 1
Bonanza Ballads Level 2 11th Anniversary Step Up 2019 Dan's Birthday 2018

View all badges

HandITV and Lancer

Post by Adamant » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 am

Last month I discovered a new channel on my HD lineup (it may be on the lower lineup as well) -- Heroes and Icons (HandI). They show westerns in the mornings, Have Gun, Will Travel, Wanted Dead or Alive, Cheyenne, and on most the evenings, I watch STTOS at 8:00 followed by ALL the other ST shows.

But as of last week, they show Lancer @ 2:00 Sunday afternoons. Thought I'd post for any Lancer fans. Now if they would just show TJMD...
We never really grow up; we just learn how to act in public--anonymous

daisy60
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Badges: 137
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Joe/Michael

BINGO After Party Zazzle Buyer BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game
Saint Patrick's Day 2019 BINGO Search Valentine's Day Oscar Chat 2019 BINGO Gutterball Valentine's
Valentine's Day 2019 15,000 Posts Out Of The Blue Amazon Buyer
Super Bowl 2019 11th Anniversary Step Up 2019 Winter 2018/2019

View all badges

Re: HandITV and Lancer

Post by daisy60 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm

I've heard of Heroes And Icons but I don't have it. I love old westerns and I have quite a few. Maybe I can search for it and download onto my Firestick. :thumbup

Return to “There Were Other Westerns?”