Asking for prayers and wishes

This forum is to discuss everything outside of Bonanza.
Lisal
Drover
Drover
Badges: 43
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Fan Fiction Reviewer Level 1 Bonanza Ballads Level 3 Reader's Choice Level 4 1,000 Posts
BINGO Snail Round-Up Game Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion FFW 2019 GAMES
BINGO After Party Reader's Choice Level 3 Reader's Choice Level 2 Springtime 2019
FanFic Writer Badge Oscar Chat 2019 Lorne Greene Birthday 2019 Valentine's Day 2019

View all badges

Asking for prayers and wishes

Post by Lisal » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:13 am

My neighbor's dog went missing Wednesday. He is an older dog and going blind and deaf so she thought the worst. I went for a walk with my dog today and found tracks in the snow and followed. About a mile into the woods, I found Mace but I couldn't get him to come to me. He took off. I had to leave the woods because it was getting dark and I had no phone or flashlight so I went home and called his parents.

A bunch of us went back out and found his Trail again and spent hours in the wooods after dark but we couldn't find him. We're going back out in the morning but I was hoping any animal lovers out there would include him in their prayers and good wishes tonight. TELL MACE TO GO HOME! It's too cold for him to survive out there for too long. :sob Right now I'm listening to the howling wind and it's making me sick. I know he must be shivering and scared. He's a Cocker Spaniel and when I saw him he looked like he was soaking wet.

:thankyou
These users thanked the author Lisal for the post:
Sharry
That's my family... which means the odds have changed.
- Adam in "Toy Soldier"

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Off Topic”