A Bonanza/Godfather 2 connection

Come take a peek at our guest star forum. Here you will find bios on many of our Bonanza guest stars. We offer guest star pictures of the day and regular guest star discussions.

Moderator: CowgirlAtHeart

debpet2
Cowboy
Cowboy
Badges: 68
Stories: 9
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Bonanza's 60th Anniversary September Song 2019 BINGO Spare Summer 2019 BINGO Booby Summer 2019
BINGO Gutterball Summer 2019 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 Fun With Captions Level 2 BINGO After Party
BINGO Search Round-Up Game BINGO Clue Round-Up Game BINGO Gutterball Round-Up Game Saint Patrick's Day 2019
Don't Blink BINGO Search Valentine's Day BINGO Winner Valentine's Day BINGO Gutterball Valentine's

View all badges

A Bonanza/Godfather 2 connection

Post by debpet2 »

I was catching part of Godfather 2 on TV today, and decided to look up some info about the character of Fredo, the middle Corleone brother. One thing I discovered was that the character of Deanna, Fredo's wife, was played by Marianna Hill...known to Bonanza fans as Dolores Tenino in Ponderosa Matador. I had not known of that connection before, and am curious as to how many Boomers were aware of it. In addition, Marianna is one of the many Bonanza guest stars who also made an appearance on Star Trek, playing Dr. Helen Noel in the episode Dagger Of The Mind. I suspect that is probably more widely known.

debpet2 :adam

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Bonanza Guest Stars”