Reader's Choice! * Bonanza Ballads
Winner! Fun With Captions * Ponderosa Prospects *
Fun With Art * The Coloring Book * Modern Art * Paint Me A Picture
ARTastic ~ Members Portfolio's.
Saturday Chat Feb. 29. Fanfic Story Chat. Begins 4 PM Eastern Time
Volunteer to host a future Saturday Night Chat
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 52752
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 pm
- Badges: 474
- Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam
- Location: Northern California
Without a Trace 8.0 !!
Calling all Boomers!
There's a mystery to be solved AGAIN!
Some of our guest stars have disappeared without a trace
from our Guest Star Forum!!
But do not panic!
I'm sure we can find them!
If you'd like to join in the fun, here are the rules!
1. Starting Sunday, November 4, and every day for eight days, two caps will be posted in this thread.
2. The caps will be of our favorite Cartwrights in familiar scenes with the Bonanza guest stars--except that the guest star will be missing!
3. Your mission, if you decide to accept it, of course,
is to identify THREE THINGS:
--the name of the character that is missing from the cap
--the name of the actor or actress that plays that character.
You might remember this scene?
Then your answer would be
Ann in The Search played by Lola Albright
With those three clues,
I'm sure Detective McCafferty can track down
all that have gone missing!
4. After the last cap is posted,
you will have several days pm your answers to moi, Gillie!
5. Those with 12 out of 16 correct answers
will win this very cute little badge!
6. You may choose either to play alone
or do some collaborating with a Boomer buddy.
However, any collaborating must be carried on
through pm's, texts, or email.
No answers or even vague hints should be posted in the game thread!
The fun begins Sunday, November 4!
Hope you'll join the posse!
Our guest stars need you.
Index for Posted Caps Will Be Posted Here
Lucky Cap #13
Instructions for Sending in Answers
Winners and Answers
Proud owner of Adam's Guitar, Lafe's Auction June 2016
Adam to Joe: "You heard what he said. We look for little green men riding on hound dogs."
"Well, Jessie, I'm not just sure I pleased you." Jim Boyer
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest