Guest Star POW 11/20 ~ Katie Sweet

Come take a peek at our guest star forum. Here you will find bios on many of our Bonanza guest stars. We offer guest star pictures of the day and regular guest star discussions.

Moderator: CowgirlAtHeart

CowgirlAtHeart
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 276
Stories: 1
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe

Forum Moderator Lorne Greene Birthday 2024 Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Happy 16th Anniversary
Holiday Participation 2023 Christmas Bauble 2023 Library Beta Reader Eff 2024 Deck The Halls
Holiday Music 2023 Dan Birthday 2023 ML Birthday 2023 BINGO Halloween Spare
BINGO Halloween Participant BINGO Halloween Strike September Song 2023 BINGO Participant Spring 2023

View all badges

Guest Star POW 11/20 ~ Katie Sweet

Post by CowgirlAtHeart »

I'm doing a POD this week in Adam's room about Adam and Peggy Dayton, so I thought it would be nice to look up some information about the actress who played Peggy...Katie Sweet!

Katie was in all four Adam/Laura episodes on Bonanza: "The Waiting Game," "The Cheating Game," "The Pressure Game," and "Triangle." She was around seven years old at the time. I think she did a fantastic job in her role as Peggy Dayton!
"The Waiting Game" cap by Gillie
Although Katie was young when she was on Bonanza, she was no stranger to acting! Her first role was at age two, when she acted on "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" in 1958. Katie appeared on thirty different TV shows between the age of 2 and 13. She appeared on "Hank," "Wagon Train," "Lassie," and "My Favorite Martian." At age 13, Katie retired from acting.
Katie Sweet in My Favorite Martian.jpg
Katie Sweet in My Favorite Martian.jpg (208.34 KiB) Viewed 3762 times
Katie in "My Favorite Martian"
What, are you practicing to be a burglar, bettin' that kind of money on a two-card draw?
Joe, "Queen High"

:dg

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Bonanza Guest Stars”