Guest Star POD Guidelines

Come take a peek at our guest star forum. Here you will find bios on many of our Bonanza guest stars. We offer guest star pictures of the day and regular guest star discussions.

Moderator: CowgirlAtHeart

Gillie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Badges: 664
Stories: 2
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Global Moderator St Patrick's Day Puzzlers 2024 Oscar Chat 2024 Lorne Greene Birthday 2024
Valentine's Day Card Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Happy 16th Anniversary Happy New Year 2024
Holiday Participation 2023 Winter Memories 23/24 Deck The Halls Hometown Holiday Dec. 2023
Christmas Bauble 2023 Holiday Music 2023 Dan Birthday 2023 Thanksgiving Recipe 2023

View all badges

Post by Gillie »

Thanks for doing a Guest Star POD!

Before you begin, please review the rules and guidelines.

When can I start my POD?
All Boomer PODs start on Monday. You may start your POD at 12:01 a.m. Monday morning your time. We want to be fair to the person doing the week prior and let them finish their week before you start your week.

Who can be included in my cap?
Guest star PODs can have other cast members in their image as long as the guest star is the prominent one in the picture. Please do not use supporting cast members in the guest star POD because we have a separate POD for supporting cast members.

How many caps can I use each day?
Two pictures per day will be allowed if the theme you have planned calls for more than one picture.

But only ONE BONANZA picture a day! The SECOND picture can be of the guest star as they look today, or it could be another picture of the guest star in another TV show outside of BONANZA.

We limit the number of GS caps so that future guest star PODs will have pictures to use. We also want to help the PODers who want to show ‘now and then’ pictures or show Bonanza vs. non-Bonanza pictures.

But please do not show two Bonanza images on the same day. There's no reason for that. We're still doing our best to be fair to the next person who has a turn doing the POD.

Can I add a youtube video?
Yes! If you feel your POD needs a video from youtube, one video is the limit!
:bejules Proud Member of BHA
Proud owner of Adam's Guitar, Lafe's Auction June 2016

Adam to Joe: "You heard what he said. We look for little green men riding on hound dogs."
"Well, Jessie, I'm not just sure I pleased you." Jim Boyer
:grimesgirl
:dg

Return to “Bonanza Guest Stars”