Earn Your Own "Letter" Anniversary badge! *
Reader's Choice * Prop Fiction * Winner Fun With Captions *
Winners, Answers, Everything you needed to know is revealed! Without A Trace *
Escape to Ponderosa *
Fun With Art * The Coloring Book * Modern Art * Paint Me A Picture
ARTastic ~ Members Portfolio's.
Saturday Chat January 25. Celebrating Pernell! Hosted by Tahoe Lee
Meet & Greet and Stuffed in Chat ~ February 1
Oscar Chat February 9
Volunteer to host a future Saturday Night Chat
Welcome to Bonanza Boomers. We’re happy to have you join us. Please take a moment to read our forum guidelines by clicking here.
- Posts: 7239
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 am
- Badges: 146
- Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Proud Member of BHA
- Ranch Hand
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 am
- Badges: 19
- Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Todos... y Adam.
- Location: Buenos Aires city & La Ponderosa.
Lots of fun here, we are all madly in love with our boys!.
- Lorne's Girl
- Posts: 2133
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 pm
- Badges: 80
- Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Ben
- Location: The Great American West
Yeah I love horses, Lorne's Girl. Unfortunately I haven't been very close to any in the last few years. But once I finish my masters I'm planning to take riding lessons again and hopefully one day even have my own horse (which might well be a paint )
One like Cochise would be an amazing horse to own. I actually own a Buckskin that's almost identical to Buck. Riding is something I love doing and I know I definatly couldn't live without it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests