Autopsy: Investigative Documentary on Michael Landon

Cozy enough for two; will it be Joe and you?
A place to discuss Michael Landon.

Moderators: lovemychico, ansinico

ansinico
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 373
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe/Adam

Forum Moderator Poetry Portfolio Bonanza Ballads Level 12 BINGO Spare Summer 2019
Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 3 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 2 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 1 Bonanza Ballads Level 11
Board Navigation 2019 Bonanza Ballads Level 10 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion
FFW 2019 Epilogue FFW 2019 Fun In The Old West FFW 2019 Puzzlers FFW 2019 GAMES

View all badges

Autopsy: Investigative Documentary on Michael Landon

Post by ansinico » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:03 am

mightymight wrote:I'm not sure where to post this, so I apologize if this isn't the correct place. There is an article in the dailymail that talks about a show called Autopsy and the article talks about Michael Landon possibly getting pancreatic cancer from where they filmed the LHOTP episodes. The site is http://www.dailymail.co.uk if anyone is interested in reading it.
Thank you, mightymight, for the info I have moved your post to Mike's Little House.

Myself, I haven't heard of this documentary which investigates untimely deaths of celebrities before
'Autopsy: The Last Hours of ...' Tomorrow on Reelz 8pm and Channel 5 @ 11pm Michael is the chosen celeb. I cannot get either channel here but have checked online, it is available there ... just follow the links in the dailymail article.
:bejules Proud Member of BHA
:grimesgirl "You'd have died of a real bad case of slow."
"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." Michael Landon

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Michael's Little House”