Mike POD Apr. 1-6 ~ One Handsome Angel

Cozy enough for two; will it be Joe and you?
A place to discuss Michael Landon.

Moderators: lovemychico, ansinico

CowgirlAtHeart
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 176
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe

Forum Moderator Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 2 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 1 Board Navigation 2019
Bonanza Ballads Level 6 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion FFW 2019 Puzzlers
BINGO After Party BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game Bonanza Ballads Level 5
BINGO Clue Round-Up Game Springtime 2019 Reader's Choice Level 3 Saint Patrick's Day 2019

View all badges

Mike POD Apr. 1-6 ~ One Handsome Angel

Post by CowgirlAtHeart » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:37 pm

This is going to be a Jonathan week! :very happy

MONDAY

Here's Jonathan in the pilot episode...I saw him walking down the California highway and knew I was hooked on this show! :thud I love the pilot episode so much. The people at the senior living place are all so great (I love the romance between Estelle and the man...I forget his name...who keeps trying to talk to her)! Leslie Gordon is a sweet character, and I'm glad Jonathan helps her. I really like the way Jonathan meets Mark and how Mark finally gets him to tell him what's really going on (that he's an angel). And I love how Mark wants to come along with Jonathan on his next adventure! :very happy

Cap by me
These users thanked the author CowgirlAtHeart for the post (total 2):
lovemychicoansinico
What, are you practicing to be a burglar, bettin' that kind of money on a two-card draw?Joe, "Queen High"

This topic has 50 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Michael's Little House”