Come All Ye Fair And Tender Ladies!
A place to discuss Pernell Roberts.

Moderators: Threem, Adamant

Adamant
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 306
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam/Any PR character

Forum Moderator Bonanza's 60th Anniversary September Song 2019 David Canary Birthday 2019
Bonanza Ballads Level 6 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion Bonanza Ballads Level 5
Springtime 2019 Bonanza Ballads Level 4 Amazon Buyer Bonanza Ballads Level 3
Lorne Greene Birthday 2019 Valentine's Day 2019 Fun With Captions Level 3 Reader's Choice Level 1

View all badges

PR POD 8/5-10 Four Rode Out

Post by Adamant » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:51 am

Monday

Last Friday I was watching the Citi Open and decided to tool around with my Guide and I found --- yes, you guessed it (did you read my title?) -- Four Rode Out on MNet. It was about 10 minutes into it and since I knew I wouldn't be able to watch the whole thing, I hit record and went back to watching tennis. And then, I have no idea why, the power went out. When it finally came back on, the recording started again. I now have the recording of the movie which doesn't start at the beginning and has an almost half hour missing. I have the DVD so it was no big thing but still... :mad
And this is the first time I've seen it on TV. Ever.

Anyway, all my caps are still on PB so I'm using Tracy's on here. And I'm not telling the story, just posting some nice caps of PR from the movie made in 1968.

This is PR as Marshal Ross and Julian Mateos who also was his cohort in Kashmiri Run.
Four_Rode_Out_49.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author Adamant for the post:
ansinico
We never really grow up; we just learn how to act in public--anonymous

This topic has 39 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Pernell's Place”