Come All Ye Fair And Tender Ladies!
A place to discuss Pernell Roberts.

Moderators: Threem, Adamant

pegasus
Buckaroo
Buckaroo
Badges: 146
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Site Design Contributor BINGO After Party BINGO Winner Round-Up Game BINGO Strike Round-Up Game
BINGO Snail Round-Up Game BINGO Clue Round-Up Game Fun With Art Tier 2 Fun with Captions Level 1
Summer 2018 The Coloring Book Christmas 2017 Modern Art
BINGO Search Emoticon Edition Stepping Up 2017 Christmas 2016 Group Member

View all badges

PERNELL ROBERTS HOUSE in MALIBU

Post by pegasus » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:49 pm

PR'S MALIBU HOUSE

We discussed this in the chat room one Saturday night a few weeks ago -- and I had promised I'd post a few of the photographs I took of PR's house in Malibu this past September.

One of the denizens of an undesirable other site had mentioned on the site that the house was falling into "disrepair". I didn't find that to be the case. But I don't believe anyone's living there. The trash cans had been carried out to the curb the day I was there. But I expect they were lugged out by the maintenance service that takes care of the grounds. The driveway needed to be swept -- it had a dusting of leaves.

It does seem that it's clear he was an exceedingly private person. But he lived in a beautiful, settled older neighborhood that overlooks the Pacific Ocean.
A lot of us have probably seen this Google satellite view of his house.
(Surrounded by trees and shrubbery.)
The main view of the house from the street looks like this.
This is definitely the yard of a man who wanted seclusion!!
:rotfl
These users thanked the author pegasus for the post:
ruthem

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Proud Member of BHA

This topic has 55 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Pernell's Place”