First Impressions

Guy Williams was Zorro before he was Will Cartwright.

Moderator: patina

littlejoenice
Cowboy
Cowboy
Badges: 135
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Ben and Adam

Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion FFW 2019 Epilogue FFW 2019 Fun In The Old West
FFW 2019 Puzzlers FFW 2019 GAMES BINGO After Party BINGO Spare Round-Up Game
Ponderosa Prospects BINGO Search Round-Up Game BINGO Clue Round-Up Game Bonanza Ballads Level 8
Springtime 2019 Saint Patrick's Day 2019 BINGO Spare Valentine's Day BINGO Search Valentine's Day

View all badges

First Impressions

Post by littlejoenice » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:09 pm

What did you think of Zorro the very first time you saw him? I watched some episodes last night, and at first all I could see him as was Will from the Bonanza episode, "Return to Honor." But he was so comical, so wonderfully handsome here! :grin His clothes were the most elaborate I've seen yet, but somehow, when his father is present, I just had to say to my mom yesterday while watching: "Since that's Will's father, does that make him Ben's brother, John?" :laughing
Wait a minute, wait a minute. What you're saying is that at your age, you don't know the difference between a girl and a horse?

Ben to Little Joe in "Day of the Dragon."

CowgirlAtHeart
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 173
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe

Forum Moderator Bonanza Ballads Level 6 Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion
FFW 2019 Puzzlers BINGO After Party BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game
Bonanza Ballads Level 5 BINGO Clue Round-Up Game Springtime 2019 Reader's Choice Level 3
Saint Patrick's Day 2019 Bonanza Ballads Level 4 Reader's Choice Level 2 BINGO Spare Valentine's Day

View all badges

Re: First Impressions

Post by CowgirlAtHeart » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:15 am

I first saw Zorro when I was five or six and I remember I thought he was the most exciting character ever. I would go around pretending to be him. At that time I hadn't heard of Bonanza...I didn't see Bonanza until I was 22. So I tend to see Will and think "What is Zorro doing in Bonanza?"
These users thanked the author CowgirlAtHeart for the post:
littlejoenice
What, are you practicing to be a burglar, bettin' that kind of money on a two-card draw?Joe, "Queen High"

littlejoenice
Cowboy
Cowboy
Badges: 135
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Ben and Adam

Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 FFW 2019 Discussion FFW 2019 Epilogue FFW 2019 Fun In The Old West
FFW 2019 Puzzlers FFW 2019 GAMES BINGO After Party BINGO Spare Round-Up Game
Ponderosa Prospects BINGO Search Round-Up Game BINGO Clue Round-Up Game Bonanza Ballads Level 8
Springtime 2019 Saint Patrick's Day 2019 BINGO Spare Valentine's Day BINGO Search Valentine's Day

View all badges

Post by littlejoenice » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:49 am

CowgirlAtHeart wrote:...I tend to see Will and think "What is Zorro doing in Bonanza?"
That's so funny! I watched Bonanza first, before Zorro, so I think exactly the opposite! When I watch Zorro, I always wonder if the Cartwrights knew about his secret identity! :laughing
These users thanked the author littlejoenice for the post:
CowgirlAtHeart
Wait a minute, wait a minute. What you're saying is that at your age, you don't know the difference between a girl and a horse?

Ben to Little Joe in "Day of the Dragon."

NelleyCartwright
Badges: 6
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam Cartwright

Amazon Buyer Chat Host Group Member Don't Blink
Escape To Ponderosa New Member Post

View all badges

Post by NelleyCartwright » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:37 am

I immedately thought Wow! Will Cartwright is so Handsome! I hope they keep him on the show. Then I googled him & saw he played Zorro! I fell in Love with him all over again. Zorro was my first TV actor crush next to Batman. There's something about men wearing black. Probably why I Love Adam :drool
These users thanked the author NelleyCartwright for the post:
littlejoenice
"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me" -Adam Cartwright
(A Knight to Remember S6 Ep 13)

Return to “Zorro”