LJ POD ~ 05-11th August ~ LJ Learns About Guess Who?! [R]

We had Uncle Joe, Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo, Betty Jo and now Little Joe!

Moderator: Bejules

ansinico
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 384
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe/Adam

Forum Moderator Reader's Choice Level 3 Bonanza Ballads Level 14 Christmas Card Team
Michael Landon Birthday 2019 Ponderosa Nightmares 2019 Halloween ART 2019 Fall Writing Challenge 2019
Bonanza Ballads Level 13 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary September Song 2019 David Canary Birthday 2019
Poetry Portfolio Bonanza Ballads Level 12 BINGO Spare Summer 2019 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 3

View all badges

LJ POD ~ 05-11th August ~ LJ Learns About Guess Who?! [R]

Post by ansinico » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:07 am

Monday, 5th August

Way back in August 2012 I first posted this POD in conjunction with the POD I reposted in ML's Little House last week. As the two were connected ansi just couldn't leave :joe out in the cold - so to speak. :grin
ansinico wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:13 am
Hi Ansi, when d'ya get back, did you enjoy your trip?

Hi Joe, I just got off the Stage. Yep, had a grand time and I met someone very interesting.

You can tell me all about it on the way to the ranch.

Oh no, l can't impose...

Heck, impose? What you talking about? My Pa 'n' brothers would have my hide if I left you here. Anyway kinda like to know about this interesting someone, an it's a lonely, boring ride back to the ranch, it'll be good to have someone to talk to.

Well OK, if you're sure?

Sure l'm sure...now get in an spill the beans. I'm reckoning it's some kinda good looking fella.

Very, very good looking, so handsome ... but, it's uncanny Joe how much he looks like you.

Like me eh! Well, I ain't never turned the milk sour. But, come on Adam's the handsome Cartwright. I kinda get by.

Oh you more than get by Joe. I always thought you were one in a million, but now there are two of you as alike as peas in a pod. You know he looks more like you than your own brothers do.

Really, that's amazing. I recall that happened to Adam he called him his dapplegonger...dipplegenger...something like that.

Doppelganger?

Yeah, that's it doppleganger...well l'll be...he gotta a name my doppleganger?

Mmm...Charles...Charles Ingalls.

Never heard of him.

:thanks to Bejules
Last edited by ansinico on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
:bejules Proud Member of BHA
:grimesgirl "You'd have died of a real bad case of slow."
"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." Michael Landon

This topic has 51 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Little Joe's Junction”