If Ben had a daughter... Jan 2nd

It rocks, but never moves!

Moderator: Tracy

Cartwright fan.
Drover
Drover
Badges: 89
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Hoss.

David's Birthday 2018 The Secret Word 2 Fun With Captions Level 2 Words Words Words
Bonanza Ballads Level 1 Pernell Birthday 2018 Without A Trace 7 St. Patrick's Day 2018
Pie Recipe for Pi Day 2018 BINGO Gutterball Games Edition BINGO Challenge Games Edition Academy Awards Chat 2018
Guess The Guest Star Lorne Greene Birthday Anniversary Hidden Treasures Boomers Contribution

View all badges

If Ben had a daughter... Jan 2nd

Post by Cartwright fan. »

For this pod, I thought I'd give a glimpse into what I think Ben would be like with a daughter. Now, I know the idea has been discussed, (and disliked), before, but I personally think it would have been one of the coolest things to see on Bonanza. So let's get a-started.
Something tells me Lisa showed us what Ben would've been like with a little girl of his own; caring, kind, gentle and protective. Just look at the way he's hugging her, and making her feel as though everything will be okay. :hearts1 He would've been a great father to a little girl. :yes
Tracy.jpg
Tracy.jpg (28.61 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
Cap by Tracy.
"Anybody can have a child but that doesn't make him a father!!!" -Hoss Cartwright- "A Dream to Dream"
"I've read the last page of the Bible. It's all going to turn out all right." -Billy Graham-

This topic has 40 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Ben's Bunkhouse”