Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Ben

Former Forum Host Happy New Year 2024 100 Posts 1,000 Posts
Volunteer Video PODs FanFic Writer Badge
Holiday Decorations 2010 Lorne Greene's Birthday 2015 Surprise Surprise
Surprise Surprise Surprise

View all badges

Ben's POD for end of October "with the help of my sons"

Post by mumu74 »

[center]:hello dear Boomers Friends. I'm very happy to have vacation, so I can spend some time here and have a look on what you post on Boomers. I'm rarely here, but each time I can come, I always have pleasure watching a few pictures or playing a few games. It's good for my english, for it to improve.

SO I'm back and I'm very happy to do that POD for you... I would like to post some pictures I took in one episode "Little girl lost", season 10. This is one of my favorite episode centred on Ben and his parental duties; and the way he dealt with one troubled little girl.

So today, I'm gonna post and comment this one. In the Ponderosa yard a surprise was just delivered to Ben. Both Joe and Hoss were necessary help to control that little energic child, without knowing first who it was. Boy or girl ? Joe just caught the jacket while strong Hoss managed to put his hands on her to stop her from running. For sure, she was fast.
Here was the moment when Ben told Joe and Candy to go back to work, he sure choose the strongest of his sons to control the little girl and bring her inside, so he would try to know more about her and the reason why she was there.[/center][/color]

This topic has 58 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Ben's Bunkhouse”