Hello, Newbies!

Say hello and tell us how you got here.
Forum rules
Welcome to Bonanza Boomers. We’re happy to have you join us. Please take a moment to read our forum guidelines by clicking here.
ellie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 195
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Hoss

Forum Moderator Happy 16th Anniversary Happy New Year 2024 Winter Memories 23/24
Holiday Participation 2022 Participant VDay BINGO 2022 Snail VDay BINGO 2022 Fun With 2's
Happy 14th Anniversary Merry Christmas 2021 Game Night 2021 Level 1 Tried and True
BINGO Spare Summer 2021 BINGO Participant Summer 2021 BINGO L Spring/Summer 2021 BINGO Gutterball Summer 2021

View all badges

It’s my birthday

Hello, Newbies!

Post by ellie »

Hey, Y'all, Newbies. Glad you're with us.

January and A Ponderosa Pine are very gracious hosts and we appreciate them very much. They're not likely to mention this, because they're so nice, but I will.

Jan and Pine don't have very many rules but they do have some. Be Nice is one of 'em. The rest are here at this link … How to be a welcome guest. (Personally, I’m glad they don’t have the rule “don’t let your dog pee on the neighbor’s leg,” ‘cause they’d have to kick me off the board. :sob).

Now, we all think that very special people are on this board. As a matter of fact, we think y’all are so special that we’d like you to introduce yourself to us in your very own thread, that way, y’all don’t get lost in someone else’s “Hey there, howdy” thread nor do you abscond with a thread that’s just as special as the member that started it. Look for that “New Topic*” button, click on it, type in a title (please don’t use all caps) then type in a quick intro (and we're always anxious to hear who your favorite is). We’ll all happily jump on in and welcome you to the :ranch

If you've got technical questions, go here first: Site Help Forum. Check out the index there to see what’s where and follow the appropriate link Site Help Index.

The Gallery and The Library are both different accounts than the forums, so you'll have to sign up separately for those and give Jan a chance to approve you. Be patient, she's only one woman (Wonder Woman certainly, but still just one of her. We're still working on a clone). She does request that you use the same username for those that you use for the Forums.

OK, that all said, make yourselves to home. :settee
Eswallace
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Re: Hello, Newbies!

Post by Eswallace »

Still trying to find my way around. Love all the great stories Adam is my favorite

Return to “Introduce Yourself”